Everything Old is New Again

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I have a Xmas short on the bookshelf page of my website under free reads. I've been meaning to format it and get it up on Amazon for a couple of years now, but this year I FINALLY got er done. The lovely and uber-talented Sasha White (who is a kick-ass author in her own right) created my new boss cover art and the formatting of the manuscrip for upload. She also did a little hand-holding whilst I figured out all the ISBN stuff and registered my publisher name Jaye Bird Books (for my free reads only). Check out the Sasha did:
Awesome(!), amirite? The male model/guy she chose sooo works for Furio, my werewolf hero--The crazy hair, the prominent nose, the bedroom wolf eyes. ::Woofwoofpantpant:: Love it! At the moment The Wolf Who Stole Christmas is only available for download at Scribd and Smashbooks but it should go live at other distributors/retails sooooooooon! (And ofcourse, you can still read it on the website. I'll let you know when it's available for download elsewhere Jaye ETA: A BIGGER sized pic of the cover!!! lol
Blog Widget by LinkWithin


raine said...

Jaq, you did it!
I've been wanting to do this forever. But seems like when the season rolls around all the busy-ness makes it impossile (yes, that's my story & I'm sticking to it...)

Eager to see the whole package. :)

vanessa jaye said...

That was my story too, Raine! ;P
But I'm happy it's finally done.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats