Ode to my spell checker

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Eye halve a spelling checker,
It came with my pea sea,
It plainly marks four my revue,
Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word,
And weight four it two say,
Weather eye am wrong oar write,
It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid,
It nose bee fore two long,
And eye can put the error rite,
Its rare lea ever wrong.

Eye have run this poem threw it,
I am shore your pleased two no,
Its letter perfect awl the weigh.
My checker tolled me sew.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

Sasha White said...

This looks like one of my manuscripts before I edit :)

Katrina Glover said...

LMBO! MS Word really doesn't catch any of it, does it!?!

Altho, when I ran it, the spell check did recommend this change:

Original: Weather eye am wrong oar write,

Suggested: Weather eye is wrong oar write,

Anonymous said...

I love it, lol.

vanessa jaye said...

It reminds me of that non-sense paragraph where there were letters missing from each word, yet it made perfect sense. *g*

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats