I'm being lazy, so this is a copy and paste post from somewhere else...

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Between making lunch and dinner and going grocery shopping, and, yeah, goofing off a bit, I only managed to get down 4 pages, so far. But they're 4 good pages. I'm pleased.

The frustrating thing about this revision is that it's primary focus is not really the romance between the H/h--although everything that happens impacts on the relationship--but it has led to a definite lack of enthusiasm on my part....

On the other hand, the great thing(!) about these revisions is that I get into all the secondary relationship a bit more making them a bit more real. While I'm slogging through revisions, I just want to jammed pins under my nails with boredom, but then I step back and see that good things are happening. ::big smile::
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats