Sunday, October 17, 2004

The Good news is, I did the crit for the very talented Miss Cece. (Wish you all the best in the contest, hon.)

More good news: I changed the background--meaning I figured out the coding to do so-- on this blog, so it *almost* matches the shade of green on my web-site template. And look --> I finally figured out how to upload my lips onto the site. ('k, those aren't really 'my' lips)

Only things left to do is change the slate gray header to a background image and change the font script/color of my name, then change the color of the middle section to white. I'm pretty sure it's a very light grey.

The Bad News: This web design/blogging stuff is really addictive, and such an easy way to procrastinate from writing....

Jaye
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats