Two Weeks Later.... another joke

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Wow has it really been 2 weeks since I posted here?

I did warn y'all that this month would be killer. It's been 12hr days and working six to seven days a week so far. I slept for 11hrs last night and I'll be going in to the office today (Saturday) and tomorrow. Once this month is over (end of the thrid business quarter for our company) things should get back to approaching normal.

So in light of me working like a dog, thought I'd post a joke about cats and mice. It's a bit nsfw...



The Baddest Mouse:


Three mice in a pub having a heavy discussion about who's the baddest mouse.

First mouse says he is. "I go up to mousetraps, rip the cheese out and as the bar comes down I benchpress it 30 times and throw it across the room!"

Second mouse says: "You poof! I get rat poison, crush it into powder & snort it."

Third mouse finishes his drink, gets up and walks to the door.

"Where are you going?" ask the other two.

"Home, to f**k the Cat."
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

the author said...

After that joke, I have a terrible urge to go and check the cats. :)

Lately I've waded through a lot of those twelve-hour days, too, and I was going to wait until October to end my blogging hiatus so I could lounge around for a couple weeks and do nothing. I did that for exactly one day and decided no, lounging was not for me. Plus I missed hanging out with my blogpals. :)

vanessa jaye said...

Lynn, I still manage to jump around online a bit. Not much, but, yeah, being online is a little bit of an addiction. I just can't rub enough brain cells together to post about much more than how overworked I am.


=:-O

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats