More catch up and some more yuks.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

There's a light at the end of the tunnel folks. Today I worked 8 hours!

Straight.

No lunch.

As in no break.

And no food.

I went from my desk to the printer all day. Asking coworkers to deliver docs, get signatures, etc., for me.

Aside from some water taken with my vitamins this morning before leaving the house, and a couple sips of hot tea at work (didn't even add up to half a cup). I was crazy busy today, with a hard deadline of noon breathing down my neck, plus follow-up docs and amendments, etc. afterwards. By the time the push was over it was 4pm and I decided to call it a day.

:-D



Okay; now the joke. I could watch HGTV all day long, no problem. So this made me laugh.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats