ThisClose

Sunday, May 16, 2010


Checking in as promised. In between the usual weekend errands/running around, I figured out where to cut and delete a bunch of scenes.

Well, I didn't actually delete the pages, I cut and saved them in another file.

Anywho, I tweeked/revised the scenes left so they'd fit the (planned) new ending and found out something surprising about a secondary character. Love when that happens.

Anydeux, I'm a couple of paragraphs away from the last scene(!!)

I'll be so glad to see the back of this wip, and if it doesn't sell, I'll load it to Kindle 'cause I'll be damned if after all this, it's left to rot on my hard drive.

Figured it'd be a twee bit optimistic to tap out The End this weekend, but feeling pretty confident this draft will be done next weekend and I'll finally be able to start something brand new from scratch. (yaaaay!)
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats