Popcorn for brains

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My sister sent me an email with this video. I'm still a bit gobsmacked by it. I'm one of those peeps who regularly forgets their cell at home or turned off. I'm really more of a "Meet you at 4" type cellphone user than one who has long drawn out conversations. But I'm still a little freaked out by this. It 'looks' real.

Sort of reminds me of the series of pictures of two plants. One is watered with plain tap water, the other with microwaved (and cooled) water. Guess which plant died while the other remained green and healthy?

Seriously though, if cell phones can do this to popcorn, what does prolonged/excessive use to to braincells?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats