Can I turn the heat on?

Monday, April 28, 2008

I took the day off. After the meat-grinder week I had last week at work, I need the time off. I just wish I had actually taken more time off, but I've got the next four meat-grinding months to get through and a limited amount of vacation time, so I've got to dole it out. I also took friday off, btw.

It rained for most of the night, and the early morning; but I'm quite surprise I didn't wake up to snow the way Jill Shalvis** did. It's currently 4 degrees (yes, that would be 4 degrees above zero). Celcius, but still... brrrrrrr.


**OMG! I just realized I had Jill's name misspelt in my side-bar! On the other hand, I did take out her Get a Clue from the library on the weekend, so everything balances out.


*
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats