Today's Post...

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Is over at Southern Fried Chicas where I look back on the reading year of 2007 with some surprising results.

Yesterday I was a woman possessed. While I don't do New Year's resolutions per se (figure if you decide on change, you should just go ahead and do it, rather than waiting on some arbitrary date) I do like to start the year the way I mean to go on. For me that meant being getting things done, and with the kid's impending return last night, it made it even more imperative that I accomplish much before the teen-aged walking talking thought-disrupter made his appearance. lol.

I did get quite a bit done, so feelin mighty proud at the moment. ::tugs on suspenders::

Laters

OOops! Edited to addd link to SFC site.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats