Deal Or No Deal?

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I read this online here, (just so I give the reporter her due). All I can say is, this woman is unbelieveable. TSTL. And boy does she have balls. (And did I say "Och?")

Dude, LMAO! That was beyond cruel bro. But she was asking for it. But you're a jerk.

And me? Well I think a good author could make a really entertaining read out of these two meeting up. lol.



A woman's online bid to find a rich husband in New York earning more than $500,000 a year has caused an Internet stir with a mystery Wall Street banker publicly assessing her hunt for romance as a business deal -- and a bad one at that.

The anonymous 25-year-old woman posted an ad on the free online New York community Web site Craigslist, http://newyork.craigslist.org/, seeking advice on how to find a wealthy husband in New York where Wall Street bankers can earn bonuses each year of up to $10 million.

"I know how that sounds, but keep in mind that a million a year is middle class in New York City, so I don't think I'm overreaching at all," wrote the woman, who described herself as "spectacularly beautiful" and "superficial."


"I dated a business man who makes average around 200 - 250. But that's where I seem to hit a roadblock. $250,000 won't get me to Central Park West," she said, asking questions like "where do rich single men hang out?"

Recently an apartment at 15 Central Park West sold for $42.4 million -- the highest amount paid for a single unit new condominium in New York.

A mystery banker, who said he fitted the bill, offered the woman an analysis of her predicament -- but described it as "plain and simple a crappy business deal."

"Your looks will fade and my money will likely continue into perpetuity ... in fact, it is very likely that my income increases but it is an absolute certainty that you won't be getting any more beautiful!" the banker wrote.

"So, in economic terms you are a depreciating asset and I am an earning asset," he said. "Let me explain, you're 25 now and will likely stay pretty hot for the next 5 years, but less so each year. Then the fade begins in earnest. By 35 stick a fork in you!"

"It doesn't make good business sense to "buy you" (which is what you're asking) so I'd rather lease," he said.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

The Writer Chic said...

Ouch! Ouch, ouch!

She stepped right into that one but as a 35 year old "depreciating asset" myself, I can't help but feel a little of that sting. I hasten to add that I have nothing in common with little Miss Can't Break the $250K Barrier.

To me, the real story is of the 35 year old who comes in and teaches Mr. "I'd prefer to lease" Moneybags a lesson. That'd be rich!

raine said...

Ah, well, girlfriend did ask for it--big time! ;-)

But I think a good story would have to consist of BOTH of them learning a lesson. Maybe she'd become less shallow, and he'd learn not to be such an ass.

Or an non-romance iin which they both make elaborate plots to kill each other--lmao!

vanessa jaye said...

TFW girl, if you're a depreciating assent, I'm scrap. See me here in the remainders/recycling bin. ;) lol.

Agreed, they both need to be taught a lesson. I'm trying to make up a Harl Presents title: The Gazillionaire Investment Banker's Vengeful Goldigging Mistress. Or something along those lines. ::snicker::

Shesawriter said...

Well, he told her the truth. And I'm glad because she sounds like a money grubbing gold digger.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats