3 pages of shiite

Monday, October 15, 2007

That's what I wrote today. That's probably not accurate because I had a lot of false starts, and scratching out of stuff. But I think I finally found the right place to start with this line: The first sign that things were going tits up, was the dead body in the pathway.

I'm already feeling a twee bit out of my depth trying to layer in techno stuff, but it's stuff I can worry about for the second draft. I'll admit all the false starts made me want to throw in the towel on this one, and pick up on another story, but I really think this one has legs. Layers of conflict, real personal demons for each character to work through, and a good supporting cast, so I'm gonna muddle my way through this.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

Shesawriter said...

I can definitely relate. :-(

vanessa jaye said...

No fun is it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats