Contest News

Monday, February 26, 2007

Nope. Not me. heh.

Alison has a pretty cool contest going on for her new release. Check it out.


And while I'm pimping, for the past couple of weeks, when I've had a spare moment, I've been reading a recently finished ms by a good writing buddy of mine Samantha Storm. Shadow Vision (don't know if the title will stay) is an urban fantasy novella and it Kicked. Ass. Really pacey, good word building, very competent heroine, yummy/moody gypsy hero, and a nasty pack of demons. Seems the epub she just submitted to--New Concepts Publishing--agreed with me. They bought it last week, so keep an ear and eye out for it.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats