The miracle of toilet paper (joke)

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror, complaining to my husband that my boobs are too small. Instead of characteristically
telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion. "If you want your boobs to grow, every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds."

Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my boobs. "How long will this take?" I ask.

"They will grow larger over a period of years," my husband replies.

I stop. "Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my boobs every day will make them grow larger over the years?"

Without missing a beat he says: "Worked for your ass, didn't it?"

He's still alive, and with a great deal of therapy, he may even walk again. Stupid, stupid man.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comments:

vanessa jaye said...

Com'on, no one likes this joke? It is a joke, btw. Not an personal anecdote.

Totally off topic, watching an episode of Nikita, where Nikita and Michael are captured and tortured and they're letting their true feelings for each other show. Really good stuff, great writing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats