Herocentric Reader, Heroine-centric writer.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

There was a discussion going around the blogosphere awhile ago on whether on read a book for the hero or the heroin, er heroine. (Not that kind of hook folks. heh.)

Anywho, I commented on a couple of the posts coming firmly down on the hero's side. As long as the chick isn't too annoying, I'm all for the hero, learning about him, watching him fall. Falling for him, along with the heroine. I want to feel all that intense emotion.

On the other hand, when I write, I'm writing primarily from the stand point of the heroine. While the hero definitely has a story, and I do a 50/50 split re pov, I start off, and am anchored more in her growth arc.

No. I didn't realize that before this week. Just one of those things you do/know subconsciously.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats