Link sluttage

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

This was disturbing, yet facinating. (you can help her with your cursor if she gets stuck.) I think if the figure were a guy, or androgynous, it wouldn't be as disturbing.

This was interesting, yet, ultimately, boring after awhile. Reminds me of those trailing cursor/mouse tails on those sites with annoying music in the background you can't turn off and freakin unicorns, with anime eyes, prancing all over the place.

Both links picked up from Boing Boing.

Patrick Stack, predicts the the future.

I plucked this pic from Harris' blog. That's one HOTT tat. Maybe I should give Odil something like that...


Da Hawtness
click on the thumbnail for a bigger, close up view


**Edited to add:
Romance Junkie's has posted a fresh batch of entries.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, I LIKE that tatoo!!!
Zoweeee...

Anonymous said...

Yes, definitely odd... nice tattoo, though.

Kate said...

ergh. I'm not sure about the tattered skin look on the tattoo though. It's a little too real.

Katrina Glover said...

Now, I'm not a tatoo kinda gal...but if a guy came up to me with that on his arm my response would be, TAKE ME!

Heya chica!

(((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

The falling women was bizare... where do you find this stuuff?

Anonymous said...

Can you believe I clicked on EVERY link you posted. LOL

Agree with all you siad, disturbing, boring, and Nice Tat!!

Stephanie Tyler said...

*sniffs*

I miss Odil. And I like that tattoo. Lots.

vanessa jaye said...

The tat rocks, 100%.

But, Kate, the tattered skin is part of what makes that tattoo work--it's the 3D effect of the shadowing and drops of blood that take the art to another level. On the other hand, yep, it does make one a tiny bit skeemish at first glance.

The thing about that falling woman, is, I can't help going back and playing with her. And each time I do, it gets less disturbing. Talk about desensitizing.

Dude, sometimes I ask myself the same question. :-O

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats