Lemme 'splain summin to the fellas

Wednesday, July 27, 2005



So, I'm walking behind these two suits today on the lunch hour and for about 10 mins solid it's all about how 'she' (meaning girlfriends) can bitch about having a bad day, but he/they (suits)can't, yaddah, yaddah, yaddah.

Here's da thing boyos--something I suspect y'all already know, and why you're bitchin' to your homie and not to the love of your lives (at the moment)--the only really bad day for you is a day without p***y. No poonnannie = bad day. You know this as fact in some dark nether region of the brain that still remembers the thrill of discovering fire. So let the girl(s) complain all they want, cause *you* get to kiss it all better. Catch my drift?
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(snicker...)That's what I luv about ya, Jaye.
Not a cynical bone in yer body...

vanessa jaye said...

I still got stars in my eyes Raine...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats