Am I a Hater?

Friday, July 01, 2005

I know I've linked to or posted some negativity about the last STAR WARS movie, but really felt I'd finally left it all behind me. In the end, I did enjoy (somewhat) the movie. It was just my severe disappointment, even in the face of much lowered expectations, that fed the bile of my bitterness.

Anywho, I just couldn't *not* post this link. The illustrations had me howling as much as the diatribe itself. To be fair, while he makes some good points, a lot of his post was more for 'humorous' effect, than anything.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comments:

vanessa jaye said...

What? No one else thought that link was funny? ::scratching head::

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats