Well my last post was a bust.

Saturday, May 07, 2005

but the topic tanked at AAR also, so I don't feel so bad. I've been good this week, getting a bit more on top of the housework, staying off line, writing, reading and getting back to the gym. Every freakin' muscle in my body hurts right now. And yet, I'm thinking about jogging down to the park for couple of circuits around the perimeter. Why am I torturing myself? After not going to the gym for almost 2 months, I've only put on 1 1/2 lbs, and that's with eating all kinds of crap in prodigious amts: fries, chips, pizza, ice cream, chocolate, etc. So all the (aborted) weight training paid off. I much prefer to work out than to diet, but I find when I work out, I eat healthier. If I diet, I get cravings for shit I wouldn't even want to look at on a normal day: Pizza-flavoured donut-chunk ice cream, and crap like that. gg

On the writing front, it's been slow progress, but progress nevertheless. I've been taking a half hour break in the mornings at work and just writing. Things are coming together, but I need several uninterrupted hours on the pc in the evenings to really make headway, and I haven't been doing that. Yet. Plus, of course, I've got another paranormal idea swishing around in my brain. I'll keep it simmering on the back burner and as soon as I'm finished this ms, I'll jump into that one.

Well, that's enough boring shit about me. Back to our usual goofiness.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats