And now a word from our sponsors

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Recently, Cece, Meljean, and Jordan, blogged about humorous commericals on their blogs, which reminded me of this one, a friend emailed to me earlier this week (I used to work at Danier, years ago.)

I know the guy is a jerk--he really could have done this in a more classy way--but he's yummy. The whole setup would be great as the start of a book or movie, dontcha think?

There's actually several great commercials on that site--Pokerroom dot com, and The House of Theatre (this one is a scream. lol), and this spoof, Oops I Crapped My Pants-- take a look around.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comments:

Sasha White said...

I love it!!

It could defintely be the start of a great book!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats