Not to bite the hand…

Monday, March 28, 2005

that provides me with a free and time wasting valuable service, but…

Blogger blows

Is anyone clutching at their chest? Bottom lip aquiver? Shocked? Aghast? Flabbergasted?

Didn’t think so.

Today, I haven’t been able to: get into my edit screen, post a reply to comments, or post a comment period on anyone’s blogger site, unless they have haloscan.

But I did do 3 triple loaders, 1 double loader and 2 single loads of laundry. (Don't do the math.)

**Suuure, make a LIAR out of me, whydoncha? For some reason I was able to get back into this message to edit it. :-(
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

ma said...

Yeah, I couldn't post on your blog earlier. Not that I had anything exciting to say. Maybe that's why.

Linda Winfree said...

It's Blogger, Jaye. It's out to get me, too.

Kat said...

Try having 24k dial up and all those problems *g*.

I feel your pain.

Jaye said...

Glad you guys got through. I'm posting this a couple of days later, but I'm still hearing that folks are having problems getting into comments. :-/

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats