7% Trashy, 36% Beeyotch, and 57% Fibre

Thursday, February 17, 2005

I am 7% White Trash.
Not at all White Trashy!
I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.

And that one night of passion with me n' my cuz Cletus? We's second cousins, man. Like that sheeit don' even count none. Weren't no good anyhow. Boy's as dumb as a jackrabbit and makes love like one too.

I am 36% Asshole/Bitch.
Part Time Asshole/Bitch.
I may think I am an asshole or a bitch, but the truth is I am a good person at heart. Yeah sure, I can have a mean streak in me, but most of the people I meet like me.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am not white trash.
(Mommy & Daddy, who are Black, will be glad to hear that).)

I'm not a REAL bitch--not at heart either. But I am a bigger bitch than you are, Vanessa, with a whopping 54%!! Yaayyyy!!!

~Dreamweaver

vanessa jaye said...

LMAO! I always knew there was something I liked about you. ;-)Actually I'm even less of a bitch than the survey sez, I was thinking specifically about my Toxic Coworker, and one, past--but not past enough--horrible boss I had. Like you I found the *white trash* thing very ironic, gg, since I'm known in certain quarters as 'bourgie' gg

Julie Cohen said...

Just wanted to tell you, darlin, that reading your blog after some days away is just like a welcome glass of cool water.

:-)

Love
Jul

Stephanie Tyler said...

I am 39% Bitch.

Today, I feel a lot more like 100%, but that might be just cause I'm freakin' tired :)

Julie Cohen said...

I'm also 38% White Trash and only 7% Bitch.

I'll have to get rid of this here mullet and start bein' mean.

vanessa jaye said...

Naw, it's not because you're tired..... just kidding. ;-)

LOL Julie. Somehow I think you picked the most outrageous answers to the white trash quizz. You just ooz class m'dear. Even in cyberspace. Awww, thank you for the blog compliment. I have fun doing and I hope folks who drop by have fun while they're here. I've been lurking lately, so even though I have posted on your blog I have been enjoying the pics and the installments of your Paris trips. It's a pity you didn't use a zoom lens when taking the pic of the firemen. ;-)

Amie Stuart said...

I'm 71% bitch!!!! LOL
but only like 22% white trash which is good cuz I'm only 50% white HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats