30 days later...

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I can’t believe it’s been a month since I last posted!

Won’t repeat my usual excuses/reasons (work, stress, work, stress), except to add I did come down with a serious of the flu (fever, bed-ridden and all) at the beginning of January. It’s just been easier to do a short nonsense tweet or update my Goodreads bookshelf than tax my brain to come up with something meaty for the blog.

Anywho, there’s some restructuring going on in my department at work. I’ll be overseeing another part of the business. While on the surface it doesn’t seem as challenging as what I’m doing now, TPTB expect it to grow exponentially over the next while. So I'm hoping that having less balls in the air at work means less stress. Also, the last time I was working on this project was the last time I was writing with any regularity. So I’m really looking forward to having my life back again! And producing (writing wise) on a regular schedule for publication and for the blog.

Also, I’ve been practically bursting with some good news regarding the werewolf novella, but I keep checking my mailbox before I say anything official…… ::puts down clue-cudgel::

Believe it or not, this wasn’t the post I wanted to put up, but I rambled, got completely off course and blabbed (a tiny bit). But the good news is, the intended post for today will be tomorrow’s post.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats