This is another boring post about not posting

Sunday, October 04, 2009


I've been knee-deep in the revisions/rewrites.

The phrase 'in the weeds' seems particularly apt.

Can't tell if I'm wining or losing. Certainly, I'm losing the word-count battle. Everytime I touch the manscript I lose words, even though I'm writing new material. It's partly because I'm tyring to avoid repetition, also I see some opportunities to streamline the language.

*sigh*.

If I didn't objectively think it was an entertaining story, I'd just shelve it and move on. Better believe the next time I write a plot-driven novella which will be never I'll pay closer attention to character developement.

That's it. That's all I got. Sorry folks.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats