Time for an update?

Saturday, July 18, 2009

So what's new and exciting (snort) in my life? Not much.

My Quickpad died on me. This is the second one that's done that within a short timeframe. They never seem to make it to the 2 year mark with me. It's particularly irritating because this usually happens when I have fresh stuff to download. Not when the Quickpad has been gathering dust on my bedroom floor for weeks. So that's it for me and Quickpads for the foreseeable future. I'm back to the pen and paper routine.

And if you were reading between the lines, you'll ken that I had to recreate in longhand the scenes I'd already written on the Quickpad. That was one of the sucky parts of my week.

The good part is.... I going to see the new Harry Potter movie today! I haven't read any of the books but I own all the DVDs. This is the first time I'll shell out bucks to see a HP movie in the theatres, though, so really looking forward to it! [/geek]
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats