The Maid

Saturday, July 25, 2009


The maid asked for a pay increase.

The wife was very upset about this and decided to talk to her about it.

She asked: 'Now Marie, why do you want a pay increase?'

Marie: 'Well, there are three reasons why I want an increase.

The first is that I iron better than you.'

Wife: 'Who said you iron better than me?'

Marie: 'Your husband said so. The second reason is that I am a better cook than you.'

Wife: 'Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than me?'

Marie: 'Your husband did. My third reason is that I am a better lover than you.'

Wife: (really furious now): 'Did my husband say that as well?'

Marie: 'No...the gardener did.'

Wife: 'So how much do you want?'
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comments:

azteclady said...

You owe me a keyboard.







Okay, not really, but getting coffee out of this one was NOT easy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats