80's Romance Heroes

Thursday, July 02, 2009


I was poking around Jezebel and came across this series of post for The Worst 80s Romance Heroes:

Contestant #1 - Jay Courtland, from Rules of the Game.

Contestant #2 - Dr. Ray Culver, from Stormy Springtime.

Contestant #3 - Owen Tudor, from The Road To Forever.

And to think I use to inhale these books back in the day!! No way would I read a book with these asshats now, (unless it was to indulge in that omg-I-can't-believe-he-just-said/did-that!! guilty-pleasure trainwreck experience).

Here's a fun test to take over on Racy Romance Reviews: Do you Really heart Harleqin Presents?

And here's a discussion thread over on AAR on the worst romance novel heroes. Of course that Clay from Whitney, My Love made the list.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats