New Project

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hunter Of The Heart is pretty much in the can at this point. Got back 3 kick-ass critiques (Thank you, Joyce, Dee and Raine!) and I finished the last of the revisions last night, plus the synopsis--which I sent out for a quick look-over. The whole dang thing will be in my editor's inbox by the end of the week, the latest. *phew*

Today, I'm finally going to start on book 2 in my (proposed) Moon, Magic, Madness series, but I'm going to write on the Quick-pad. I did a lot of HotH in longhand, but what a pain in the butt it was to transcribe everything in Word! Much easier to just upload it from the Quick-pad.

Anywho I got a fouled-mouth were-panther enforcer and a kleptomaniac sexually-free spirited wizard to start writing about. Laters.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats