Moving Right Along

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Been writing during the commute into work on the Quickpad; also manage to write on my lunch for the last two days. 5 1/2 single-pages!!

Next scene is the lovescene. Then a couple more scenes including a big fight and finis!

::bounce,bounce::

I'm already thinking of the story for the heroes best-friend. I think I'm going to make this a series of novellas, but after the best-friend's story I'll jump back to work on a straight/humour contemporary. This darker paranormal stuff will appeal to a different reader.

It feels so good to be back in the writing zone.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats