In The Editing/Writing Cave

Saturday, January 17, 2009



Got line edits for the print copy of Felicity (coming out this July). They're light edits, but oh my god I can't believe that with all the edits the ebook went through there were still typos!! :-P

My editor also took the opportunity to ask about the submission I said I was going to send her this month. ::choke::

I'm waaaaay behind on that time line for that one, but I'm still aiming for sometime in February. So I'll be scarce around here while I spend some quality time with Cal and Tessa (& Mitch, and the scary mo'fo' creature with the huge appetite for both human and shape-shifter flesh).
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats