Eloisa James

Friday, October 17, 2008

If you're in downtown Toronto today, swing by the Indigo-Chapters/Coles bookstore in the... (I think) the Royal Bank Plaza (I use the underground all the time and forget which building I'm in). Anywho, Eloisa James, Claire Delacoix and Michele Ann Young are doing a book singing 12:30 to 2:00. (Michele and Claire are both members of the local RWA chapter.) I'm going to try and make it down, but yesterday the entire network (including phones/voicemail, printers, even accessing word/excel docs, etc) at the office was down most of the day, and sporadic the rest of the time, so I suspect today will be killer playing catchup.

But tomorrow.... Eloisa is doing an all day workshop and I'm going! Wheeeeeeeee! I will report in on that for sure!

Which reminds me.... I'll be rejoining the RWA. One of my main reasons is because I want to put an ad for Felicity Stripped Bare in the Romance Sells catalog that goes out to booksellers, but I think I might rejoin the Toronto Chapter also, but in the new year. Looking over their schedule of activities for the last year, they had some really kick-ass speakers/workshops/events.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats