When Opportunity Knocks.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

There's going to be a Fire Alarm at work today. Remember those things at school? Thought those were a pain? I understand the necessity, but tromped down 46 flights of stairs along with rest of the workers/inhabitants in the entire building is no fun. I did it a couple of times years and ago, and decided, screw it. I'll find out an approximate time and take the elevator downstairs (along with and bunch of other peeps who also aren't into the herding thing.) find a quiet spot and do some writing on the lap top. I don't normally take the laptop (the Quickpad died) to work because I end up working through my lunch more times than not.

Hmmm... so how can I round off this very boring post? I'm happy with the wip. I don't think I'll be switching to something else. Yesterday in the middle of working through several files, I had a bunch of scenes flash through my head that I had to stop and scribble the bare bones of down on some scrap paper. And I *saw* the black moment(s)!

Last thing... there's a chance the TTC (Toronto Transit system) is going on strike. Oh joy! I really think they should be declared an essential service and not allowed to strike. Work to rule. Fine. Cripple the whole damn city with a strike? No. I'm not sure how the hell I'm going to get into work. I might have to take vacation days. How effing sucky will that be?
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats