Worth the Reading.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

I've been skimming past most of the Cassie Edwards stuff, except to clearly state, somewhere at some point, that plagiarism is wrong. But good, bad or indifferent, I tire of the constant online drama. (And please dear lord don't let anyone take that statement over to their own blog and use it as a jump off point to post about unconscionable indifference.) We're not 2 weeks into the new year yet and I think there's been 4 dust-ups so far.

But I'm glad I didn't skip or skim the post linked to below. I read every single word. You should too.

The ever eloquent, Meljean Brook.

***Update: And if you're looking for the most entertaining sum up of the whole Cirque du Cassie Edwards... look no further than Gennita Low's most recent post.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats