Arggggghhhhhhh!

Friday, December 28, 2007

It was actually quiet enough at work today that I was able to work on The Lost. I made decent progress during a longish lunch, then worked some more on it this evening. It's gone. All of it. Because my frigging jump drive just @*%$#!ing crashed. And I can't retrieve the document AT. ALL. Thank god I have an older version on the harddrive. Why the hell was I working off the jumpdrive? Ef. I should have saved what I did today during the day on the hard drive, then continued to work off that this evening, then saved on all the new stuff on the hard drive, and backed up on the jump drive.

FAaarggggggggggK!!!

I'm going to bed.

*sob*
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats