Yawn

Saturday, September 16, 2006

And in more late breaking news from the Jaye household, we've switched from Cottonelle to Charmin....

Yup. It's that exciting around here. ::snort::

Well if you really want news, go over and congratulate, Larissa and Michelle, they've both sold this week! Honestly, couldn't have happened to two nicer ladies. :-)

Me? I'm still phlegm plagued, and it was the week from hell at work, those were the main reason's I've been a.w.o.l. but I've also become a lot more active on a critique loop I've been a member of for years. Received some really good crits on chapter 1, and in turn criting an analyzing has kept my mind on craft/writing. This week-end I hope to put that mind set to good use.

I did have a couple of books to talk about, and some craft related things, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

oh, and if you're at loose ends.... Romance Junkies has a new batch of entries up. Ya know... just incase you were interesting in reading something by some "snotty" blogger you might know.....

Check in later
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats