Joke of the Day

Saturday, March 26, 2005

I'll have some writerly stuff to blog about later, but I'm heading out now, so thought I'd leave you with this oldie:

A woman is getting ready for her fourth marriage and goes into a bridal shop for her dress, and to the shop keeper's suprise she chooses a white gown.
"Madam this is to be your fourth wedding, am I correct?"
"Well yes it is" said the woman, blushing. "But I'm still a virgin."
The shopkeeper was perplexed. "How can that be?"
"Well, my first Husband was a phyciatrist and he just liked to talk about it. My second husband was a gynocologist and he just liked to look at it. And my third husband was a stamp collecter. GOD I MISS HIM!!!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats