Are You Romantic or Realistic?

Friday, March 18, 2005





You Are A Realistic Romantic


You are more romantic than 60% of the population.






It's easy for you to get swept away by romance...
But you've done a pretty good job keeping perspective.
You're still taken in by love poems and sunsets
You just don't fall for every dreamy pick up line!




I know there's several comments in a couple of the posts below, I'm not ignoring y'all, I'm just stone dead tired (got 4 hours sleep last night, and it was crazy busy at work today).
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

o said...

You're officially in the COOL RANKS because of your like for Chris Rock. Isn't "Never Scared" off the hook? Although "Bigger and Blacker" is his best work, ever.

Saw your link through Kat (fickle feline). Good times!

Jaye said...

Hey, Solitaire, just dropped by your blog, lots of interesting discussions going on over there. I've bookmarked you. I like reading the doings of my fellow Torontonians. (The bits of j.a. patios are too funny.)

Jaye said...

Oh, I forgot to add, I luurv Chris Rock, gone to bed (just flinging up a little patios. gg)He's my favorite stand comic, hands down. "Bigger and Blacker" was a scream (need to get my hands on that dvd). Last time I laughed my ass off so hard was when Edie was in his prime. Mofufu, anybody?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats