Burn baby burn!

Sunday, January 09, 2005

I found this test on Kate Rothwell's blog.

"Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me-he-he, for me-he-he, for meeeeeee-"

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Moderate
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low



Level 7
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.


Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

8 comments:

Larissa Ione said...

LOL! Every time I take this test I score something different, but never lower than level 3. Level 7??? Very impressive! *g*

vanessa jaye said...

Larissa:

:-P~~~~~~Pbstttttttttmy secret to being so eevvvvil? Eggs. Lots of em. Hard boiled and a day old. ::eeeevvvil grin::

Anonymous said...

Vanessa, I'm in the third level with Larissa. I guess we'll both be dodging the dog. LOL! I'm truly impressed you made it to seven. (wg) ;-) Jordan

vanessa jaye said...

You know I'm looking more closely at my scores. I scored high for gluttony, greed, avarice, malicious and treacherous. I am none of those things. >:-(


Yet, inexplicably, I scored surprisingly low on lustful....

You be the judge. ;-)

Amie Stuart said...

>>Have you ever taken pleasure in someone else's misery?

**blush** back in a few with my results

Amie Stuart said...

>>Some people just deserve to die.

Guess how I answered that one?

OMG I"m only in the second level!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaa

Stephanie Tyler said...

I am (shockingly) only on level 2 myself.

I HAD to have done something wrong during the test-taking process.

Larissa Ione said...

Ack! Eggs! Vanessa, you truly are evil... *g*

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats